Contact us for an appointment!
STUDIO APPOINTMENT POLICIES
Flawless Finish strives to provide the highest level of customer service to its clients. Since our Studio hours are "By Appointment Only", we require our clients to arrive on time. It is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates/times. You are always welcome to email or call (please leave a message) & double check any appointments if you’re unsure.
DEPOSIT TO HOLD APPOINTMENT
- $30 deposit (per service area) is required to hold your appointment and will go towards your final balance, due at appointment.
- Deposit is due within 24 hours of your appointment being confirmed (can be paid Venmo, Cash or Credit Card), or your appointment will be RELEASED.
- Example: To make a Hair ($75) and Makeup appointment ($75), a $60 deposit would be due to secure your appointment. The balance due on the day of your service would be $90.
CANCELLATION / LATENESS POLICY
We require 24-hour notice from your scheduled appointment time should you need to cancel/reschedule.
- Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the Total Services Amount.
- ‘NO SHOWS’ will be charged 100% of Total Services Amount.
- Appointments made within the 24-hour period & need to cancel, client must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the Total Services Amount.
- Clients more than 15 minutes late are considered a NO-SHOW. If we are unable to complete services for you due to tardiness, you will still be charged as a NO-SHOW.
What does a "Blowout Only" include?
Client comes with wet/damp hair and we blow dry it straight or with soft waves using a round brush. There would be no additional styling afterwards using hot tools.
What does "Hair Styling"include?
Client comes with clean/dry hair and we do any styling they wish (sleek and straight, updo, curls, waves, etc.)
What does "Blowout & Styling" include?
Client comes with wet/damp hair and we blow dry it straight or with soft waves using a round brush. Afterwards, we style it further using hot tools.